I’m Nate St. Pierre, I’m 34 years old, and I have 3 kids. That’s me on the right. —–>
I’ve always built things in my head, but for the last few years, I’ve been building stuff in real life. Projects that change the world, in fact – a phrase I write on my hand to remind myself of what I want to accomplish with my time here.
I’m really proud of the fact that I’ve been able to build platforms that have given tens of thousands of people an easy way to positively touch the lives of millions of others. We’ve already accomplished some amazing things, and we’re just getting started.
When I’m not busy with work, family, and freelance projects, I play some basketball and volleyball, and read science fiction / fantasy / graphic novels / comics.
If you want to see what else I’m up to in real time, or just say a quick hello, you can always find me on Twitter at @NateStPierre.
I think one of the best things you can do in life is get rid of your TV for a while.
If you really want to know more, feel free to stalk:
- Nate St. Pierre – Founder of ItStartsWith.Us (my favorite interview ever, from IdeaMensch)
- My Aha! Moment (from a Mutual of Omaha campaign)
- Results From ItStartsWith.Us (testimonials from ItStartsWith.Us team members – good stuff)
- Results From Love Bomb (an example of the power of Love Bomb to change lives)
- Results From Love Drop (a page detailing all the help the Love Bomb team gave)
- People are Using the Power of Social Media to Change Lives (NBC King5 Seattle news piece on Love Drop)
- Why Women Shouldn’t Go to Tech Conferences (Forbes blog article on Love Drop)
- Introducing Love Drop (video interview from Rethink4)
- Abraham Lincoln Did Not Invent Facebook: How a Guy and His Blog Fooled the Whole Wide Internet (Interview in The Atlantic on the Lincoln hoax)
- Love Drop Launches, Nate St. Pierre Reveals why he does it (interview from Conversation Agent)
- Wauwatosa man out to change the world, one click at a time (article in the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel)
- On the Dropping of Love Bombs (article on OnMilwaukee.com)
- How Nate St. Pierre Has Made A Business Out Of Changing The World (video interview by Tim Jahn)
- “Directed” Acts of Kindess (article on care2)
- What I Like About Love Drop (article from a fan of the ISWU family of projects)
- What We Did With Our Car (blog post from one of our Love Drop donors)
- Art & Culture: ItStartsWith.Us (interview from IDOL magazine)
- Compassionate HR with Nate St. Pierre and Joni Doolin (podcast from interview by Margo Rose)
- How does It all Start with Us? (interview by Megan Schiebe)
- An Interview with Nate St. Pierre of ItStartsWith.Us (podcast from Drop of Change)
- What Does It Start With? (blog interview from The Jungle of Life)
- 33 Entrepreneurs Who Make This World A Better Place (proud of making this list with so many other good people)