Some of the things I’m most proud of . . .
(To hire or collaborate with me, head over to the Work With Me page.)
Love Bomb Results
Changing lives, y’all – you can do it in just five minutes a week.
Love Drop Results
Our one-year project to change people’s lives through micro-giving.
Here’s what we did.
The project has been running for 2.5 years, and is now 10x larger. Join us.
- The Struggle
- Why Your Blog Doesn’t Matter
- Abraham Lincoln Filed a Patent for Facebook in 1845
- The Point Of All This
- 5 Things I Know For Sure
- Results from ItStartsWith.Us
- A Love Bomb for Lauren
- It’s All In Your Head
- What Are Your Top 5 Goals In Life?
- 12 Simple Ways To Impress Your Boss (And Everyone Else)
- ItStartsWith.Us Is One Year Old Today
- Your Best Friend
- Love Bomb Update
- The Influence Project Hijackers Surrender
- 5 Things You Shouldn’t Be Afraid Of
- How Solid Is Your Grasp Of Reality?
- How Do You Define Success?
- How To Change The World In 15 Minutes A Week
- The Best Song You’ll Hear Today
- How To Destroy The Westboro Baptist Church
Every once in a while I pull a prank on, well . . . the world, and we all have a good laugh. Most of us, anyway. The biggest one so far was where I told the internet that Abraham Lincoln invented Facebook, and the internet believed me. Full deconstruction of the hoax here.